The Courtyards of Suntree, Inc. is a Florida Nonprofit Corporation, incorporated in May 1984. It is a Homeowners Association (as opposed to a Condo Association). Our operations are controlled by our covenants and by state statutes 720 (Homeowners Associations) and the Florida laws governing corporations.
Leland Management, Inc. is our property management company. Our Board of Directors are elected annually, each for a two-year term.
As of January 1, 2022, the monthly assessment is $375.00. While we are not a 55+ nor a “maintenance-free” community, the monthly assessment fees pay for all costs related to:
- preservation and protection of the common areas (landscaping),
- preservation and protection of the common assets of the association (roads, pool and pool pavilion, irrigation system, the roof system),
- reserves for replacement of our common assets,
- roof loan,
- casualty insurance coverages for the buildings, for general liability, and errors and omissions,
- preservation of the outside stucco, including exterior repair and painting,
- exterior termite control and prevention.
Owners own and are responsible for the interiors and exteriors of their property within their survey line, including landscaping, exterior fixtures, windows, doors and garage doors. Please refer to our governing documents below for the complete list of responsibilities of the association and owners.
- No files available.